OLD LETTERS [PART 1]

martes, 7 de junio de 2011
[Note]Some letters maybe you have read them before or maybe no.


This are the words that Yunho have for the members.. 

To changmin:
Changmin is TVXQ's youngest member, hence for him, it's the toughest, but he often show us his smiles. We were influenced by his smiles too, this cheers us up. Let's work hard together

To junsu:
Junsu is a very important dongsaeng to me. Although he is younger than me, he knows me very well. Really grateful to him. Junsu singing is really good. Continue to work hard to achieve a higher goal!

To yoochun:
Yoochun is a very humane person. He is very serious towards music and he often improve himself. This type of yoochun I like the most.

To jaejoong:
Jaejoong is my teammate and also my good friend. This will not change forever. Let's work hard together for TVXQ to accomplish a greater dream.


-----------------

These are words from changmin to the other members:

To yunho:
Yunho is our leader and had always leads us. Thank you very much! Recently I realize that you eat alot, be careful not to gain weight! (^ ^)~

To junsu:
Junsu often talk, make jokes and sing, please take care of your voice. And, singing loudly in the middle of the night will cause inconvenience to our neighbor. Please take note! (^ ^)~

To yoochun:
Yoochun recently had been composing and writing songs till late night, please take care of your body (^ ^)~

To jaejoong:
Jaejoong is a very likable person. He always treat me like I'm his younger brother. Sometimes he will tell jokes, sometimes he will hit me. Maybe this is how he show his concern for me. How contradicting. (^ ^)~ please stop your actions! (^ ^)~

---------------------------

4 of them received a msg from yoochun. It's said that one of them cried after reading the msg.

"My dear, how long is one year?
12 months, 365 days or 366 days, 8760 hrs, 525600 mins, 31536000 secs.
I thought that one year was long, but it's only 31536000 seconds.
It also means the time that we had together were lessen by 31536000 seconds.
But, think in another perspective, when the sun rise tomorrow, we had experienced a year cycle together. As the years passes, our experiences will be written in the memories of the future.
I am still me. A willful, insane and sensitive me. A me who love all of you. And a me who sees all of you as my most important people."

-------------------------------

These messages is from JJ to the other members during the fourth album comeback: 

To Yunho:
Jung yunho, yunho, yunho, our leader-shii yunho. You must be very tired right? MY.YUNHO. As a leader, u have to endure all the hardship, looking at your tired shadow, I can't help but feel like this. I wish I could help you to lessen your burden, but everytime, I can't seem to help you. I knew that when we received the award, every member cried, but you chose to keep it all the way till home and cry it out in the bathroom. And, thank you for your letter. But that letter was "sleep early, if not, I'll kill you" Yunho, without you, there won't be me. You are my other half. I love you.

To Yoochun:
Yoochun, usually, we can talk normally but when it's time to write letters like this, I feel abit shy. I know that recently you're very tired and worried and I'm sorry that you had to show a forced smile. We are always together, the members also didn't show out that they were worried for you. But when it get tougher, let me know. When you feel tired, you must let me know too. I will help you and listen to all your troubles, because I will always be by your side, you can tell me anything. My source of energy, yoochun, I love you.

To Junsu:
My cute Junsu, because of you there is TVXQ. Junsu, TVXQ's voice. Kim Junsu, hyung really thinks that your are very important, you know that? I had never done much for you but you have always treated me seriously. I'm sorry. Always a cute dongsaeng junsu, I love you. Thank you. And Hyung understands your past more than anyone, and wish to help you more than anyone. Please continue to work hard! I love you junsu!

To Changmin:
Our youngest member who likes to eat the most. Recently, I didn't manage to cook for you. I'm sorry. Because of you, we are almost going on deficit (pun used), but we totally understand that it was because of the tired workload and and the energy that you have used. You often act like a child but yet keep ordering us around, this is gonna drive us insane.. Kekeke.. Our changmin who has a heart of kindness and purity, in the future, let's work hard. We will always be by your side. When you cant take it anymore, you must say it out. We will be there to help you. The forever magnae, I love you.
--------------------------------------------
Junsu:
I feel that, I'm not like jaejoong hyung who knows how to use beautiful vocabulary.
Not like yoochun who knows how to use suave wordings. Or not even like changmin who has a wide range of thinking.
That's why I wrote a letter to fans
Mmm... To me... No.. Should be to TVXQ, cassiopea exits in this form..
Sometimes, it's a determined defender
Sometimes, it's a.... supporter whom u can trust anytime
Sometimes it's a.. friend who knows what your heart is thinking and a friend that will last forever.
But sometimes, it feels hard to be close to everyone(fans)
Mmm.. I had times like this.
Afraid that you will be hurt, thats why didnt get close to you all. That's why keep going circles around your sides...

I don't know if anyone still remember a phrase like this.

"In this world, the most difficult thing is to get to know each others' heart.
But everyone of us looks different, that's why our hearts will be different too.
In one moment, we can have thousands of thoughts. To stop that heart which is like a wind, it's a very difficult thing."

When I was young, I read that in the book,"The Little Prince"
When I was in high school, I chance upon this phrase again... That time I feel that this phrase is really good.
But when I was playing computer games that time, I saw this phrase again... Really, it's like long time no see!

But... really.. that's like us... like TVXQ... we have read the sentence alot of times...

Now... People who are with me... TVXQ members... I'm a blissful person..

And... We will always stand here...

So... I believe... Our hearts won't change.
I believe if our hearts didn't change, everyone's heart won't change too.

I will cherish this special night. It's precious not because it's special but because of the time that I had spend with everyone....
A memorable time.. And memories that are kept inside the brain, could be forgotten easily.
But if its to keep inside the heart, I could see it sooner.

The eyes that look at us, TVXQ and me, Xiah Junsu, I will always remember!!!




Source:kmi-伤不起的总攻
Translated by:  @twitter
Share by: kpop5orever

2 comentarios:

  1. Adissa Mahani dijo...:

    why are you do this to me T____________T

    yunjaeyoosumin i love you, we love you
    be strong, do not waver, we'll waiting for you..

  1. Anónimo dijo...:

    Mon, may I borrow this for the blog? Thank you <3 You`re the best.
    YF

Publicar un comentario