OLD LETTERS [PART 2]

martes, 7 de junio de 2011
This is from 2006, Making of Star Watch, Ep 8. This are the words that changmin wanted to say to fans.

I really want to say this, ever since I debut in high school year 1, I really want to tell fans this. Alot of people said that singers will gradually change. But I can confidently say, I won't.

A lot of fans had come to our dorms, to put it rudely, I think this is too much. Towards the people whom are younger than me, I will be angry and told them not to come. Even now, there are alot of fans waiting outside our dorms just to see a few seconds of us. As a younger brother or elder brother, I really wish to stop everyone.

There are news report to stop fans actions too. Because(to me), unnies had to go to college and will have their own marriage in the future. They had to be ready for that.

For the dongsaengs, now is the time to be learning, or even playing. They should be having a normal teenager life.

"we did this for you" to use this phrase, it seems inappropriate. Because of us, their lifestyle is affected. But it's also because of this fans, we felt that we were loved by them. We were really grateful of everyone. To put it clearly, it means that we can't be responsible for them. They could be freezing to death outside the dorms just to see us.

We can't be responsible for their life. Although we really appreciate their love for us, they had sacrifice their time. I felt that it's a bit wasted as they should be building ther childhood memories, instead, they are wasting their precious time to like us. 

Although fans support is needed to become singers, but everyone should have their own life. They shouldn't give up on what they had. They should do their own stuff first, then come to love us. Maybe it's because we are greedy but, this is what we really hope fans will do. And this is also what I wish to say as a elder brother or younger brother.

And, now the seasons are transiting, from autumn to winter, the weather had become colder too. I hope that this year will have a good ending too.
Thank you everyone, I am Choikang Changmin
Everyone please be warm and don't catch the cold.



Source: weibo
Translated: vanessa @twitter
Shared by: kpop5orever



1 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo dijo...:

    Haii monnie...
    This is my first visit on ur blog plus my first comment :)
    Actually my grammar is not good.
    Hope u can understand my word ^^
    I like this letter so much,
    because this Young Changmin able to bring our minds into the real world just with his simple words.
    It discribed his care for fans to keep live our life (fans real life).
    For me, changmin is like my brother, little brother..

Publicar un comentario