[Memories/Fanaccounts] Mirotic-Shanghai 2009 TVXQ

lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011
Mirotic Shanghai Concert ,the last concert of TVXQ5, not only was so touching but was one of the best concerts of TVXQ. .............


PRE-CONCERT:


483584e799f2a07826fa5f592b7b83e81254502992_full

fee7a76f3cc32d4bb52b45523bb5491f1254503040_full

October 1, 2009, today is the national holiday in China. The soccer stadium is covered in red with the the color of the country flag.
But the stadium is even more seriously dyed in red because of an another event, with the same theme color.
That is TVXQ’s Mirotic Concert which will be held on October 2nd, 2009 at 7:30PM! 
Shanghai on October 1st, was raining from the morning to evening for a long time.
The rain overflows to the outer area of the stadium. The tent is up to prevent the goods from getting wet.
Friends, don’t be mistaken; these photos were taken on October 1st, which is the day before the concert. What will happen tomorrow then?!

At this point when the photos were taken, all fan sites were not all present.
~Always keep the faith~
Many fan stands have the message, “Always keep the faith.”

Some are made as a banner, or as a standing signboard.

In many standing signboards, “Always keep the faith” in red was written.

October 2, 2009 (Day of the concert)

Would the Mirotic Shanghai concert be held safely?

Everyone should have thought about it.

And it was such an uneasy feeling.
There should be the press conference in China.

There should be local news in Shanghai, China.

There should have been the massive news, photographs, with tons of information about TVXQ’s Shanghai concert.
However, it was way too quiet this time and it was almost strange not to hear anything about our TVXQ on Chinese media.
Is the concert really going to happen? That is the honest feeling I had as I stepped into the stadium.
The night before the concert, through the fans gathered up in the stadium, I felt the zeal of popularity and enthusiasm of our TVXQ in Shanghai.
The fans were waiting for the rehearsal to begin while opening the stores.
Because of the member’s late arrival to Shanghai, the rehearsal did not happen even at about 9 PM in front of the concert stadium.
The rehearsal should have been done at that hour at the previous TVXQ concert in China.

Are these fans going to stay there? Until what time?
When I looked around the stadium.

Everywhere, the letters are written.

比起韓飯日飯, 我們中飯為神起能做的事情真的很少・・・・

This means, we Chinese fans are able to do so little for our TVXQ,

compared to Korean fans and Japanese fans……
The photos of the banners and the goods are not official.

But they are made for these Chinese fans to support our TVXQ!
In the Yuchun site, they are really good at making the advertising balloon.

Ad-balloons had been raised in last year’s Shanghai concert.
This was written on the advertising balloon:
「摯愛有天 演唱会成功.」

The meaning of these words in Chinese are,

“With the sincere, genuine heart, we dearly love Yuchun. Successful concert!!”

(* The Chinese character of “Yuchon” is 有天. )
I pray for the great success of this concert!!I am so happy that I can share this report from Shanghai!!

TVXQ’s Shanghai Mirotic Concert 2009 will be held soon at Shanghai!!!

Always Keep The Faith!
POST-Concert:

091003 Shanghai Miroticon KB在中家族 Fan Account – I Believe

The curtains are down, the sentence “Miduhyo” is still chanting in my ears. I’m still carrying the 믿어요 poster, walking up the Sichuan North Street towards the hotel. The crowd is noisy, but I’m silent.

The scenes are still playing in my head. When Yunho looked like he was crying during “Love In The Ice”, when Jaejoong kneeled down as he sang “Crazy Love”, when Yoochun cried again and again, and lastly the maknae’s tears in his eyes. At the end of the end, Leader Jung came back running, to bow deeply at us.


We said “Miduhyo.” and Jung said “Araseo”.



I’m not someone who likes to cry, so I didn’t cry today. My third time attending their concert. This is the time the fans gave most support, it is the time I felt most touched.


I suddenly thought, regarding not breaking up, regarding forever, none of us can guarantee.


But we can say, no matter how far you go, I’ll go with you.
믿어요 this sentence, means believing in you, not believing in not breaking up. Believe in your songs, believe in your love, believe in your efforts, believe in all the wonderfulness you give us.
믿어요 thie sentence, means believing in you, not believing in forever. Believe that you and I are all protecting them, believe that you and I will accompany them in achieving their dream, believe that you and I will treasure the memories with DBSK, believe that you, just like me, will put  “Cassiopeia” this word on your busineess card.




Source: KB在中家族

Translation: Jaejoong^3^ @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }



091002 Shanghai Concert – I believed, this love, will be forever

The concert ended, in the “Miduhyo” chants, we were waiting – we were waiting for a miracle. Despite waiting for five minutes, ten minutes, they still did not appear again. However, from the staff members taking out their cameras one after the other, from the photographer who had turned off their cameras, but turned it on again to film and record this touching moment of the whole stadium of “Miduhyo,” I knew that we did it.





So what if the world has forsaken you? We would stand behind you, and renounce the world with the five of you.



Yoochun, I knew that you are a cry baby. Who knew that you had already started crying during your solo performance? The previous second, you seemed to be carrying a smirk on your face, wavering and asking yourself whom to give the three stalks of fresh flowers to. The next second, you’re choking with sobs into the microphone. I saw the large beads flowing from your eyes. I heard the orderly “bye bye bye bye bye love” from the whole audience; I caught sight of your pupils – touched, and I’ve heard the sound blossoming at the softest part of your heart.





Yunho, you are the most fantastic leader, you’re always the figure – kind, yet strong in our hearts. You’re the person who might even stand firm, even if one day, the sky falls down. How could you your eyes be slight red? I heard it, you said, “The five of us will continue to be together, always, always, and we won’t part forever.” Facing the whole stadium of “Miduhyo,” you said, “We know.” Yes, all of us know, we will be together, forever.



Junsu, you’ve always been the happiest, the most kind-hearted, and you believed the existence of Santa Claus. You like your own weird English, but today, I saw you closing your eyes, biting the corner of your lips. You wanted to hold back your tears, right? You wanted to bring “Angel Xiah” – smile to us instead, right? You wanted to leave a manly impression in front of your parents, am I right? All of us understand that, you are singing with your soul. Despite the many times you mentioned you wanted to be a soccer player, but your bones and blood have already fused with this stage. In the future of our lives, our ears could not be short of your singing – distinctive and slightly husky, just like the nature.


Jaejoong, you are always the happiest in China. The screams you led everyone when you lifted up your hair and the sneaky smile when you heard your own name, how could you leave two trails of tears today? In spite of that, you were still running about and collecting everyone’s fan club towels. You wore that cute blue beanie, and all of us could see through your eyes – moved.



Changmin, our little prince, today you looked like an pppa, really, finishing off what Yunho wanted to say steadily when the leader choked on his own tears. Still, I saw it, your declaration: “My life is law-abiding.” When the lights went off, you looked at us and waved happily, during the Ha Ha Ha Song, you sat at a place which was nearest to us, rushing us with your smiles.


I believed, this love, will be forever. Even if the heaven and earth may break; the river water may dry up, looking back, we had once spent a night when all of us shouted the particular names together, telling them, the time shall pass, the winds and clouds shall change unexpectedly, but we will forever be their strongest reliance, the warming, yet formidable strength behind them.

Source: tvxqfamily

Translation: honeyiceblend @ OneTVXQ.com / [info]honeyiceblend

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

091002 Shanghai MirotiCon Male Fan Account TVXQ 10.2 Asia’s 3rd Live Tour – Shanghai stop



I believe
Today, many unforgettable memories have been engraved deeply in my heart
Today, we really did it.
TVXQ, we have given you the best support
The deepest emotions
The whole arena was filled with “I believe” banners
You guys, felt it right, the true love of us China Cassies
Today’s concert, really! It was amazing, too perfect
All the support, we did our best



The first song, until the last song, Tonight, I have been singing along

Together with TVXQ, to sing together on the same stage is not a dream anymore, although I might not be the lead
Today, I have felt too many emotions
One song, Don’t Say Goodbye
I cried
My tears wouldn’t stop
Yet, I stubbornly and was determined to sing it finish
At that time, I could not sing anymore
I adjusted my mood and wiped away my tears
Because, I, want to give you the best support
The greetings
They are so unique and pretty
The white sheets all over the place
You, on this stage
Is everything

After the encore ended, I knew that you wouldn’t come back
But I remained standing, and continued waving the “I believe” banner
I really did not want to leave, I did not want it to end like this
Everyone did not want to leave and we kept shouting, “TVXQ” “I believe”
I also knew
You guys, back stage, have seen it right?
You guys, cried right?
I held on to my tears
Because
I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of all the female Cassies
Anyway
A guy crying
Is not anything spectacular
So I just stood at my position idly
Until the security guards demanded us to leave then I left very unwillingly

On my way home, I looked at the “I believe” banner
And cried once more
My tears burst out
As a male
I could not remember how long it has been since I last cried
I could not remember how long it has been since I have felt something so piercing
When I reached home, I did not even felt like sleeping
My brain was filled with your perfect silhouette
The perfect performance that you gave us on stage
All the emotions that I felt today
Was because
I believe
I believe TVXQ
I believe we will always be together
We
Believe
We forever believe
TVXQ

TVXQ
11.21 Shenzhen*

Next year, Shanghai

I believe

We will meet again


Always keep the faith,

Hope to the end,
믿어요,동방신기!


Source: [baidutvxq]
Translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario