[TRANS] Fanaccount- JYJ concert in Beijing

martes, 10 de mayo de 2011
Two days, 48hrs of sleepless night, endless laughters. Now it have resumed to peace.

Its not yet 8am, there are alrdy stands placed by ppl, in less than 1 hr, the whole area is alrdy crowded. A passerby said, its like an exhibition, so exciting!. = =||| I take my light stick, walk away, with asmile on my face.
The letters written for Junsu were sent to them in the afternoon, I wonder if they had seen it. First time I felt that the distance between each other ain’t that far actually. The ones that I wanted to see so much are just inside, we are only separated by door, a wall. How I wished to stand in front of them, look at them carefully, let them see my presence. How I wished to let them know how much I loved them these 5 years. I had never leave nor even give up. The journey in the future, I will always accompany them too, I wished to let them know how many ladies from all over the world travelled here just to see them, cheered for them. A mixture of emotions are rushing through me in my heart, I don’t know how to express it or tell anyone about it but, I believe there is someone who could understand what I feel.

6pm, checking the tickets and items that we brought into the stadium, my heart is beating so fast. The entrance door in front of me seems to be getting bigger and bigger as the time goes, I know the time had came. My seat is in the north area, looking at the screen with the words, JYJ, listening to the light bg music, suddenly, I feel like crying. The moment when the concert started, everyone stood up. There were cheers full of ‘jyj’, the whole stadium were full of lightsticks, that feeling, I don’t know how to describe it. Everyone is trying to support one another, the whole stadium sang ‘Found You’ Yoochun was smiling so widely, his smile is one that I won’t forget in my life. ‘Untitled song’ makes everyone forgot cheering, the whole stadium are filled with silence. Girls who are around me are looking at the lyrics on the screen and wipping away their tears. 2009 summer till now, everyone are having an unstable feeling everyday. In the night, I will cried silently under my blankets, time and again, I wished for everything to go back to the past once more, I keep telling myself this is a dream. When the dream ends, everything will be back to before. Helplessness, despair, lost, so much description cant even describe what the girls are feeling. Listening to the three of them singing ‘untitled song’ those times of hardship are repeating in my mind. I cant help it, my tears are flowing out uncontrollably. Looking at the 3 of them on the stage, I feel an surge of emotion coming up to me, I feel pain yet at the same time consoled. So many details are in my mind, I have so much to say yet, I didn’t know where shld I start. The last song, I really cant control my emotions anymore, I cried so hard, the Cassiopeia beside me was consoling me. I don’t know why im crying so hard, I don’t know if its happiness or I cant bear to part with them, missing them too much or purely jus sad. I cant even figured out myself too. When they held each other’s hands and bowed, I suddenly remembered in 2007 concert, their tears, those times of happiness. And right now, we are with them, breathing the same air and smiling together. They are just standing right in front of us. The concert was a great success, everyone was very happy, no matter its red ocean or green ocean, that was for the boys. I don’t understand why do people keep finding faults and keep wanting to destroy this precious memories.

At night when I returned to hotel, I think back, and it felt like a dream. Looking at my bags, full of bromides, then I felt that the concert was real. 1am in the morning, I could still hear others talking about the concert in their hotel rooms and I couldn’t sleep either. Thinking about the fans who travelled here just the see them, thinking about those male fans who brought their girlfriends, thinking about those mums who brought along their babies, thinking about those who skipped class or work or those who scrimp and save just to buy the tickets. I really respect them, that kind of affection and commitment, that kind of belief and waiting.
When I went back home, others asked me about their concert details, im so happy! That kind of happiness is not one could understand. In their eyes, im like a lunatic, but im used to their laughing. No one could understand it and the love that I had for DBSK. There’s always time where others ask me whats good about them, how I wanted to tell them the five are so great and so worth it. Yet, my relatives keep laughing at me. I don’t understand what have I done wrong and why do they have to laugh at me. I have loved them for 5 yrs and it had never changed. Its not an idolized love, but really a true love. Im 21 yrs old, I know how to differentiate my feelings. I know what my heart wants.

I will keep everything about the concert today in a box, when I miss them, I would take them out. I will think back about every details of the concert, every smiles and every feeling and the cheers for JYJ. I think, no matter how long, I will wait. I will wait for the 5 of them to be together again, no matter how long it take. I will go and support them and give them the red ocean. To me, they are precious love, it wouldn’t change because of time or space, their place in my heart wont be replaced. They are DBSK, they brought me laughters, tears and taught me how to be strong. I love them more than myself. I jus hope that they are happy and healthy. I jus hope that they could stand up on stage and sing forever. And me, being their fans, I will support and believe them forever.

Source: Baidu
Translated: Vanessa
Shared by: kpop5orever


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario